Houzz Logo Print
bluegirl60

Love the combination of shower accents with the ORB finishes. Which supply house sells the accents ?

bluegirl60
hace 11 años
Shower with bench seat · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Bobo Custom Builders
    hace 11 años
    The oil rubbed bronze plumbing trim kits and towel bars are all Delta. They were purchased at our wonderful vendor, Moore Supply in San Antonio.
  • bluegirl60
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    We appreciate your providing this source, we hope this material is still available! Thank you again!
  • brdu49
    hace 10 años
    Can you tell us what Delta collection the towel bar is from? I don't see it in the 2013-2014 catalog. Thanks.
  • brdu49
    hace 10 años
    Also, to add to my question, I notice that the towel bar has a shiny finish. The Delta Venetian bronze that I've seen has a dull matte finish. I like the finish on your towel bar. It's really nice.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.