Houzz Logo Print
greenthumb0306

Bought a fixer upper.....need ideas for the patio!

hace 8 años

Just bought this fixer upper on a steal. Plan on reselling in a couple years after some cosmetic work to the in and outside ( definitely PAINT haha) but definitely rehabbing the outside area to make a patio is one of our priorities.

The back will need a more stable type of foundation (concrete or brick), since it's covered in only gravel.

This back area is a lean-to, with metal poles for the support.

But I'm looking for recommendations for DIY ideas, even decorating ideas!

As much as we can do ourselves, we would love to. Frugality is key!

Ideally, we'd love a laid back vibe and privacy, occasionally.

Thanks!

Comentarios (3)

• hace 8 años

The most frugal would be to just buy more of those concrete paver stones and cover the whole area.

If you want more informed opinions, I'd suggest taking a picture from a few more steps back so that we can see the whole area.

greenthumb0306 agradeció a greg_2015
  • hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

This is an additional photo of the patio area:, I will take a picture further back looking directly on once I get there this afternoon.

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Hey greenthumb0306

If your for interlocking tiles I recommend you check out our site. (www.coverdeck.com)

We have various different tiles that are elevated to allow liquid drainage. Plus they snap together to make installation easier for you, and if a tile is ever needed to be taken up it won't be become a huge project.

If you have some free time you should give us a call toll free at (800) 550-3325 or shoot us an email at support@coverdeck.com and one of our phone reps will be able to guide you through what tiles and equipment would best fit your fixer upper that your working on. Below I attached a photo of one of the projects we worked on using our Weatherstone Slate tiles.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.