Houzz Logo Print
brutus1960

1 mirror vs 2 mirrors

Michele
hace 8 años
We are Wrapping up our master bath renovation today. I had a very large mirror to be hung/framed over our bathroom vanity but it mysteriously broke. The renovation guys said they can cut it to have 2 framed smaller mirrors, 1 over each sink. I've never had that before and am worried it won't give us enough mirror space. Any thoughts on 2 smaller mirrors versus 1 really large mirror?

Comentarios (5)

• leslieejsmith
    hace 8 años

I like one big one, framed.

• User
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

I would prefer a mirror over each sink as long as they are large enough. Look at examples on double vanity bathrooms on Houzz photos. Two mirrors are definitely the current look.

• Susan Davis
    hace 8 años

Have the renovation guys buy you a new mirror the size of the old one; they are responsible for it not you. It should be installed as per signed instructions when you paid them for the renovation.

• PRO
    http://zareenrizvi.wix.com/interiorsobsessed
    hace 8 años

two mirrors look really nice too but the question is how small will they be? Go for two if they are still oversized. Goodluck!

• PRO
    KIMBERLY ANN INTERIORS
    hace 8 años

Two mirrors going up almost as high as the crown is a more updated look but they need to take up most of the wall space as a large mirror would. Keep in mind though, their width should still feel proportional to the size of the sinks.

I hope this helps! If so,please give my page a star rating :)

Best,

Kimberly

Kimberly Ann Interiors

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.