Houzz Logo Print
borno

End tables for the modern sofa

borno
hace 8 años

We are really enjoying our new sectional from MGBW. The right color, size and comfort. However we are struggling to find transitional style sofa and end tables to use. The back is only 29" and the arms 22" high. We are not into the industrial or contemporary look with metal and glass. Any suggestions beside custom made? Thanks

Comentarios (9)

• Maureen
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Looks like you are looking for something warmer and I would suggest a bit darker wood to compliment the sectional's legs, but do you have a coffee table already that you have to consider? It's also nice to mix end tables for a more interesting look (see two below that work well) and size will be important if you will be adding lamps to either one.

Old Hingham Hill Family Room · Más información
    Steve Silver Company Hayden End Table in Light Espresso · Más información

borno agradeció a Maureen
  • borno
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

These are beautiful options except their height. The crux of the issue is finding something like these that are 22" high, not 24" or 26" Thanks

• Maureen
    hace 8 años

Have you searched on Houzz for 22" side tables. I found these; first is 22 and second is 20 and third is 22.

Baxton Studio Nashua Brown Modern Accent Table and Nightstand · Más información
    Baxton Studio Everdon Dark Brown Modern End Table · Más información
    Xola 3Pc Nesting Table, Cappuccino · Más información

• borno
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thought I searched but yours was much more successful Thanks Now if only I can find a sofa table/console too

• PRO
    Lisa Stevenson Interiors
    hace 8 años

Your sofa table should be with same finish as your end table, unless you go with metal but you prefer wood. Here is another idea, very stylish end table with sleek hardware. Rounded end table brings some softness in a room when most of our furniture are square or rectangle. This table can be selected in different finishes.

Lisa Studio Interior Design

• borno
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

love the advice about matching finishes. This particular end table is a bit too trendy for me. Thanks though

• User
    hace 8 años
    Some photos of your room would be helpful.
  • Maureen
    hace 8 años

Might be nice not to match up too closely, for more interest. Maybe think of a distressed piece if you like a warm look and then bring in accents and accessories that will compliment that look.

Hooker Furniture Melange Raellen Console · Más información
    Elegant and Beautiful Style Wood Glass Console Cabinet Home Decor · Más información

4 Drawer Console, Ada Antique White · Más información

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.