Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Look what you online rug buyers made me do!

Sueb20
hace 8 años

A couple of discussions here recently mentioned new rug purchases from esalerugs. And someone had to mention free shipping, free returns, and a sale. So then I had to look. And then I had to remind myself that my 12 year old living room rug just hasn't been the same since the last time I sent it out to be cleaned. And I'd love a new rug, maybe something a bit more colorful, with some richer colors. And did someone mention a sale?

So look what you people made me do.

Thank you :)

Comentarios (28)

• grapefruit1_ar
    hace 8 años

That is beautiful!! I love the colors.

If it makes you feel less guilty, I got one, too.....:)

• always1stepbehind
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

I haven't bought one, but I'm looking too. That might be work me also. Love the colors. Is the background a rusty red?

• User
    hace 8 años

beautiful! Too bad they dont ship free to Canada.

• Olychick
    hace 8 años

Beautiful with your green sofa! I was also prompted to buy a poly one for in front of my kitchen sink and dw. Great deal and I'm very happy. We should get an extra discount for promoting them!

• PRO
    Main Street Rugs
    hace 8 años

Beautiful Kazak rug.

• tibbrix
    hace 8 años

Not a bad consequence of temptation and brow-beating!

It's beautiful.

Is that one a "real deal" or a polypropylene?

• Sueb20
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

It's 100% wool, tibbrix.

always1step, yes, it's not a true red, it's a bit more rusty. I didn't want a true red or a burgundy or a maroon, so I studied photos of the rugs I liked, zoomed in on them, looked at them sideways, etc., and eliminated the ones that looked too red. I love the color of the one I picked.

Now I want one for the family room. ;)

• always1stepbehind
    hace 8 años

Thanks Sueb20. I don't want true red, burgundy or maroon either...but I'm going to have to shop in the "poly" department.

• ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
    hace 8 años

That is a seriously beautiful rug that I know you'll enjoy for many years to come. That's my idea of a good investment.

• Errant_gw
    hace 8 años

You guys are killing me! I keep looking and looking, because thanks to all of you, I need a rug. But I can't find any just the right size or color for the two spots where I could use one.

• Bunny
    hace 8 años

It's utterly gorgeous! What's it called? What size?

• weezel
    hace 8 años

I want rugs too! "But" I have a fuzzy little 4 legged baby who thinks I put rugs on the floor for his potty use!!! So not fair... They are all so pretty!

• amck2
    hace 8 años

Really nice! Meant to be

• missymoo12
    hace 8 años

Beautiful colors and style -looks great with the sofa color!

• User
    hace 8 años

Love that rug with your snazzy new sofa! In a minute your whole living room will be new :-)

• bossyvossy
    hace 8 años

Well done!

• Peppapoodle
    hace 8 años

Looks wonderful!

• OutsidePlaying
    hace 8 años

Awesome rug!

• Sueb20
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thanks, everyone!

Linelle, it's a "Kazak Oriental" rug and it's about 8 x 10. Actually 7'6" x 10, I think. We had a somewhat faded flatweave rug in there before, with a pale gold background, so the colors in the new rug are pretty striking to me every time I walk by.

Oh, kswl, you know me and the scope creep...

• my_four_sons
    hace 8 años

Gorgeous, love the rust colors. I just bought two vintage chairs in a rusty orange and it's my new favorite color!

• IdaClaire
    hace 8 años

That's a beauty, Sue! Really, really nice looking rug. Well done!

• one4thejourney
    hace 8 años

Beautiful! Love it with your couch color and wood floors.

Would love to hear your opinion on the quality of the rug. I'm planning to purchase a few soon and am wondering if the prices are too good to be true...?

• artemis_ma
    hace 8 años

I always have to buy poly. Five cats, you know... Replacements every three or four years.

• DYH
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Oh, that's lovely!

Now, I'm bookmarking for my master bedroom. My 9x12 wool oriental from my previous home's dining room wouldn't fit anywhere downstairs. It is in an upstairs guest room.

• nosoccermom
    hace 8 años

It's beautiful! Love the colors!

Looks like I need to look in the Kazak section.

Errant, give us your specs, and I'm sure someone will find the perfect rug.

• Sueb20
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

one4, I am not rug expert, but it looks/feels like a good quality rug. It isn't super plush (which is good, I didn't want a thick rug) but it is soft and the details in the pattern are nice. No shedding or other issues...so far. I've only had it for about a week.

• badgergal
    hace 8 años

You are all enablers. There has been so much discussion on here regarding rugs and online sources for them that I started looking for a new rug for my DD and SIL. And when I saw the rug pictured below, it was because of you guys that I hit the "submit" button. The rug is from Overstock, not Esalerugs and its not as colorful or as fancy as the ones shown in this post but I think it looks great in their space and they were quite surprised when it was delivered to their house.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.