Houzz Logo Print
sushiiphoto

Which colour scheme should we go with?

Sushiiphoto
hace 8 años
última modificación:hace 8 años

The bathroom is quite spacious with a simple small white sink, white toilet and a rectangular glass shower stall. The walls are covered in beige tiles and the floor is white.

I can't decided whether to go with a natural coloured theme or a contrast dramatic look with black accessories. Would like to hear what you think!

vs.

Keep calm and go natural
Be bold and beautiful

Comentarios (14)

• PRO
    Jessica Royeca
    hace 8 años

Once you go black you can never go back.

• James Le
    hace 8 años
    White is right!
    Sushiiphoto agradeció a James Le
  • ron1606
    hace 8 años

Go black - its modern and classy.

Sushiiphoto agradeció a ron1606
  • Vy
    hace 8 años

be bold

Sushiiphoto agradeció a Vy
  • lynnh100
    hace 8 años

the black will show toothpaste marks, powder, lint etc etc etc sorry but it does

• frostygrrl
    hace 8 años

I was in the same boat and decided to go the black route too.

• PRO
    Faucet Strommen
    hace 8 años

I don't see why you can't do a mixture. Personally I think the black standing towel rail looks great while some of the other items such as the bin should be toned down.

• PRO
    D.W.Custer
    hace 8 años

Love the black.

• Sarah Beutel
    hace 7 años

Black!

• PRO
    Joni Dennis Artist
    hace 7 años

More flexibility with neutral

• PRO
    Piano Moves
    hace 7 años

Masculine black

• Jennifer Bradley
    hace 6 años

I really hate black and enjoy natural bathrooms. You can add colour in various ways, including towels, accessories. And change the accents as you get sick of them. I've never got over black baths that existed in my childhood (and looked dated then) - too dark for most spaces and show up soap, powder etc far more than natural tones.

• mazgardiner
    hace 6 años

Neutrals can be mixed. A bit of black here and there for contrast doesn't have to overpower everything else. Timber for warmth.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.