Front of townhouse

sharonlahey
hace 8 años
How can I make this look better?

Comentarios (4)

• Darzy
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Sure. How about organizing a "beautify the complex" bar b que? Everyone bring a flat of flowers and plant flowers where ever there is dirt and no grass. It will look beautiful instantly. If you don't get full participation, that's okay because the ones who do beautify the area will surely plant flowers closest to their home. :) Then, the others will see how pretty and maybe plant flowers too. :)

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    hace 8 años

Do you own the entire building?

• PRO
    Maple Leaf Landscaping & Excavating, LLC
    hace 8 años

I'm not sure what your HOA allows, but if they are flexible some suggestions would be to have a lawn maintenance contractor come in and spruce up the lawn, remove dandelions. Also spray some weed killer within the walkway cracks. I cannot tell if there is any trip hazard with the current walkway, but if there is that should be addressed. If you can create nice flowing garden beds along the walkway. Even some fresh mulch will make a easy, quick change until you can decide on plantings. Curves are more appealing than straight lines. Mulch in a tree ring. Then some low voltage landscape lighting along the path. I don't know if the HOA would allow the deck to be replaced with a paver patio. See these before and after town home paver patio photos.

Hamburg paver patio Before · Más información

Hamburg paver patio After · Más información
    A small waterfall on that lovely rock to the right of the tree cascading to a pondless area and lighting would be so relaxing. Good luck!

• sharonlahey
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Hi, thanks for your suggestions. I don't own the building but I am the manager of the condo board. I would like to redo the sidewalk and figure out something to make the decks more pleasing.
    Thanks for the suggestions on the landscaping.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.