Houzz Logo Print
bet129psu

need help with living room layout

bet129psu
hace 11 años
We will be getting new furniture in the living room, but I'm unsure where to start! The layout is tricky because there are so many doors and an entire wall of built in shelves. I feel like the current setup is too cluttered and I don't like having to navigate the room to get to our sunroom/family room. The only piece that will definitely be staying is the piano. I am considering a leather couch and two arm chairs with an ottomon in the center doubling as a coffee table? I'm open to ideas. Also, lighting is an issue. The room has very little light currently and new setup would need to work some sort of lighting into it.

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Competitive Kitchen Designs, Inc.
    hace 11 años
    Última modificación: hace 11 años
    I would put the sofa closer to the back wall and the two chairs where the other sofa is with a small table between them with a lamp on it. That would open up the space and it would be less cluttered. There is too much furniture in the room. A coffee table would work in front of the sofa.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.