Houzz Logo Print
mymich

Help for Family Room

mymich
hace 11 años
I had a traditional family room with goldish grasscloth wallpaper, a brown couch and a gold and blue rug. It had an ugly stone fireplace and I took it down and put up a wall of white wainscotting with shelfing. Now it looks like the wall and shelfing and the remainder of the room are two different rooms. Dont know how to integrate. Will post picture later. Any suggestions. I spent alot of money and dont know what to do. I also put in chrome sconces at my contractors suggestion and know they clash with all the gold in room. Ugh, Can one mix metals? Pictures to follow. thanks. Thought of painting white wall brown. Thoughts?

Comentarios (5)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.