Houzz Logo Print
martin_rollins

Cabinet drawers on lower left?

Martin Rollins
hace 8 años
What are the "drawers" in the cabinet on the lower left that look like tubs of some sort? What are they made of?
Kitchens · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Mylands
    hace 8 años

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch. Mylands only supplied the paint for the kitchen that was made by Smallbone of Devizes. However I believe the three drawers on the left are just for show as the whole left side pulls out to hold larger/taller items. Hope that makes sense! If not best to get in contact with Smallbone- the above image is from their Beaconsfield Showroom.

Kind regards,

Mylands Social Team

• Martin Rollins
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thank you for your reply. I'll check with your other source, but my question was actually different. I am wondering about what's going on on the left side of the wall partition. In the far left of the picture, there are some glass cabinets above, and then there is a row of drawers below. And at the bottom looks like tubs of some sort in the places where there should be drawers. I am not referring to the pantry section on the right two thirds of the photo, I'm referring to the left third of the photo, at the bottom of the cupboards. Thank you!

• PRO
    Mike Shetler Homes
    hace 8 años

These cabinets look a lot like the ones in our Parade of Homes Winner last year. Great color! http://mikeshetlerhomes.com/2015-parade-of-homes-winner/

• Paulina V.
    hace 5 años

I was about to ask if this is a pull-out pantry on the left side. I know the question was about the produce drawers on the far left, but it answered my question as well. Thank you!

• Yaz man
    el último año

Are there anymore pictures of the food pantry. I would like to see both doors open. Thank you.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.