Houzz Logo Print
kmtnp

May I ask the length of the table and from where it was purchased?

Kim
hace 8 años
Thank you.
European Apartment · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
  • Kim
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Could you tell me if the tabletop holds up well to everyday use? Is the finish delicate or can it take cleaning with soap and water as you would do for a kitchen table? Thank you. The room is so pretty!

• platimer1
    hace 7 años

I love this look and table in particular. You say it is not best for everyday dining though. Is there a similar table you would recommend for everyday?

• Kim
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Several of this type are for sale on Houzz. Just search for Saarinen dining table.

This is the one we ended up buying from a local modern furniture shop in Michigan. You can find similar ones on Houzz- just search Saarinen dining tables.

• poorgirl
    hace 5 años
    Wow, thanks Kim, I will . I just found the Store in Toronto , but the tables are to big. So I’ll keep searching.
    Are you glad you went with round and not rectangular?
  • Kim
    Autor original
    hace 5 años

Yes- I really like the oval-shaped table a lot.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.