Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_17755647

Can you send more information

User
hace 8 años
Hi I am interested to find out more information about this product. How it works, Install etc. Is there any documentation you could send me? Or someone I could talk to?

Please let me know

Thanks again,

Mia
416 550 1776
m.shendale@gmail.com
Autoslide Automatic Pet Door Kit, Black · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Overhead Door Company of Tampa Bay
    hace 8 años

Hi Mia

Thanks for the questions. Here is a digital copy of the installation manual. Below is a video of the installation and promo video. Take a look over the information and I will give you call on Monday. Joseph

• rebelviking
    hace 8 años

Can the door be controlled by a Smart Phone App that allows you to open/close it by your Smart Phone? Example: Vivint Alarm systems have a component that plugs into an outlet, that allows you to turn on/off an appliance. Could this door opener be controlled in the same manner? Thanks.

• PRO
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Yes. The Autoslide has a dry open/closed contact port on it that allows integration into a smart home system. If you hook it into a relay that gives a brief current, you can operate the system from your smart home system's app. It would act like you would control a garage door, except you can have it either open and stay open or open and then automatically close. If you have any other questions please let us know.

• rebelviking
    hace 8 años

Thank you. So, if I were away from my home, the door would have to be unlocked, correct? Or, is there a way I can unlock, then open the door to let my dog inside, then re-lock the door, all through my smart phone/home system?

• PRO
    hace 8 años

If you get the Autoslide with the locking feature, the door will remain locked and secure until your pet activates it. Only your pet with his or her collar tag can activate it. You can also tie the Autoslide unit into your smart home system and open/close remotely from your smart home system's app.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.