Houzz Logo Print
steeveg33

What color blinds would go best with my dark wood trim?

hace 8 años
Moved into an old row house and opted to kept all the trim its natural cherry/dark stain throughout the house. Going to pick up standard blinds from lowes but not sure if I should get white or the wood color. Any advice?

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    hace 8 años

It would be best to match the wood color as closely as possible. This will leave you open to paint in any other color in the future should you decide to do so.

• hace 8 años

Dark wood, exactly as B. Talmadge said.

• hace 8 años

HI -- You could try to match the floors . If you match to the trim , I know it will be too dark for the room . Other option is to have an antique or of white but only if the walls are staying the white there now . Best option I see is to match close to the floor wood tone .

• hace 8 años

Dark blinds will make your room cave-like. If you must use blinds get white.....and cover them with sheers or frame them with panels. Blinds should serve a purpose but not be part of the decor.

• hace 8 años
    The walls are painted Silver Drop by Behr, it's super light grey.
  • hace 4 años

I moved into a house with dark trim too, what did you decide? And what does it look like?

• hace 4 años

My house has dark trim we kept when we remodeled. Due to location I added white, linen faced, light blocking roman shades in the bedrooms (Lowes, Bali, custom). Walls are white.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.