Houzz Logo Print
tuhina_chakravarti

Stone stain to grey

T C
hace 8 años
Hi all! As u see my walls r thin ice color n stone is cream.. They were suppose to b white but it came out cream.. N they r not going along! Do u have any exp with stain the stone? Can I do it to light grey may be? Please suggest!

Comentarios (9)

• Brandi Nash Hicks
    hace 8 años
    I think turning it gray will look too cold
  • PRO
    Marlene Oliphant Designs LLC
    hace 8 años

You have great bones in this room, I suggest you leave it. Put up some colorful artwork, add your furnishings and a beautiful area rug with greys and blues and you should have a great space! Good luck! www.marleneoliphant.com

• T C
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

hi marlene.. i was also thinking if i can paint some orange shade in arch area to bring some color n put a matching rug.. is that a viable idea?

• Kanga
    hace 8 años

LOVE YOUR FLOORS!!!

Im totally a grey person. You can go in so many directions with grey! Perhaps pick one with warm undertones to add a comfy feel to the room. Good luck! :)

• PRO
    Marlene Oliphant Designs LLC
    hace 8 años

T.C. I think orange would not be a good idea, you could do a dark chocolate color within the arch. Flank the arch with some contemporary sconces and place some artwork in the arch.

• T C
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

thats interesting.. wun chocolate n light grey go off on each other?

• PRO
    Cancork Floor Inc.
    hace 8 años

The cream stone WORKS with the tones in the floor! The stone/floor combination is EXCELLENT! The stone has just enough of the Ice colour to work with the walls. Remember: this room is empty. Try decorating the room to see how you feel about it.

Repainting the walls would be a choice. To change the stone = new stone and more money for the removal and installation.

• PRO
    Backlit Décor
    hace 8 años

Love the floors, although you could use something in that niche above the fireplace... maybe some backlit stone??

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.