Houzz Logo Print
mrcosta

Same light fixtures throughout house or different?

mrcosta
hace 8 años
I'm decorating a dining and living room (they are connected rooms open to each other). The light fixtures in the foyer, dining and kitchen match (black). I'm torn as to whether I change the dining fixture or keep the same. And I'm thinking to add a chandelier in the living room, and if so, change the dining and living to match. What's the call on this? Should I work with the black one I've got in the dining to keep the same? Pics of dining, foyer and living below...and a pic of the chandelier I'm considering putting in the dining room...thanks!

Comentarios (6)

• Jillian - Interior design student
    hace 8 años

Love the chandelier you are considering. Different is good.

• RubyRoses
    hace 8 años
    I think your new light will be lovely.
  • PRO
    Johnson, Craven & Gibson
    hace 8 años

Different lighting is fine. . I just wouldn't do anything drastically different from room to room.

• PRO
    Crespo Design Group
    hace 8 años

This is one of our projects that might help you.

South Tampa Golf Course Custom Home · Más información

• PRO
    Universal Lights Inc.
    hace 8 años

It is not necessary to use two fixtures from the same family, however you do want them to compliment with each other especially if they are visible from each other. However, in different rooms of the house, there is no need to match fixtures with what you have in your entry or dining room.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.