Houzz Logo Print
alaterrefurniture

How do you keep your children's toys organized?

Mint Green Mudroom with Storage Bench and Shelving Unit in Black, Shaker Cottage · Más información

Toy room and/or Bedroom!
Chests, Drawers and Boxes in the family room!
Who has time to clean up?

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    JL Design
    hace 8 años

Our philosophy is to create a space that suits the whole family! At our Principal Interior Designer's house, she incorporates toys and board games into her own hoe decor!

• Momof5x
    hace 8 años

I think it is a good idea to have some in their bedroom and some in the play room but limit the number of toys by removing some and put in a container, then every so often exchange containers, Take bored- of- toys out and replace with previous ones packed. It keeps interest going.

• PRO
    darleen wong
    hace 8 años
    My 2 boys share a room and keeping things tidy (organized) is hard. But when you throw them in these fun coloured ikea bins, you're doing yourself a big favour by 'organizing' the mess that's actually inside them.
    I have extra (with other toys inside) ones too that I hide and rotate with the ones in their room once in a while.
    The pockets on the wall (I call play pockets) are also from ikea and this keeps all their action figures organized but easy to reach and find.
  • PRO
    User
    hace 8 años

I was never a proponent for toys in the living room......until I had kids. The toys end up in the living/family room anyways, so of course there is a place for them now. I have two very large (and beautiful) whicker baskets that go well with the decor of the room and do well in hiding all my kids' crap....I mean toys.

Large bakets similar to this (in the corner of the room)

Round Seagrass Basket, Large · Más información

Smaller basket similar to this for under coffee table for the handfuls of cars/trucks.

Bolga Basket · Más información

• PRO
    darleen wong
    hace 8 años
    Exactly 'glo European...'
    Make sure the bins/baskets match the décor of your space. It will distract the mess of toys that's inside them but look coordinated and 'organized' on the outside.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.