Houzz Logo Print
lak1113

Black tile around pool

lak1113
hace 8 años
Hello, first I must say this looks amazing! I am in search of a black tile to use for a water feature and was wondering if you mind sharing the manufacture and type of tile used in this project? Also what type of material is on top of the overflow of pool? Is it the same material as the actual pool finish? The struggle I have had is trying to find a black material to use outdoors which can be somewhat resistant to scale and the outdoor elements. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Great job on this pool!

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Cox Pools
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

I am so sorry it took this long to answer your question (position was not filled until recently) The exterior is a cladded stone from Island Stone. This is sold at Q-Tile in Grayton Beach, Florida. The top of the pool is plaster. (Jet Black) The pool is a Rim Overflow. The finish requirement is to stay wet. I hope this helps! I asked the builder himself :)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.