Houzz Logo Print
tommyflan

POLL: Do you have a wine cellar?

Tom Flanagan
hace 8 años

If it's been a long day, you might think you deserve to treat yourself - and you'd be right! A glass of wine is a temptation many of us fail to resist, and for the lucky ones amongst us, they have a cellar to choose from!

But are you one of those people? Do you have a wine cellar or store wine? Vote below and we'd love to see some pictures!

Contemporary New Build with Estuary Views · Más información

Yes
No
I have other ways to store wine
I drink a bottle at a time so no need to store...

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Sorrells Custom Wine Rooms
    hace 8 años

Everyone should have one, the choice nowadays is amazing from a simple wine rack to the full cellar.

Custom Wine Cellar American White Oak, Epping, Essex · Más información

Acrylic Cube Bottle Displays - Gloucester · Más información

• pavinia
    hace 8 años

I wouldn't say no to this one!

West London contemporary renovation · Más información

• Joaneduk
    hace 8 años

I would love one but sadly wine does not stay in the bottle long enough in our place ... hic

• PRO
    Wild Grapes Wine Cellars
    hace 8 años

The space constraints of urban living means that a simple, slimline 7 bottle wine cooler would do the job for wine lovers who only want to keep a handful of bottles at the perfect temperature for drinking!

Smithfield Kitchen Wine Storage · Más información

If you've got dead space in your kitchen, a wine rack could be a practical use of space because flexible wine racking allows you to store more than just wine; Champagne, fizzy drinks and cordial bottles work just as well too. You can even have it match the colour of your fridge!

Metal Wine Racks · Más información

If wine is your passion and you have a spare cupboard or alcove space in your home, then you could create your very own wine closet - you really don't need a lot of space to create wine storage for several 100 bottles.

Contemporary Wine Display Ideas · Más información

Wine Closet · Más información

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.