Houzz Logo Print
mmanderson08

What type of material is the exterior?

Daenerys Targaryen
hace 8 años
The exterior of this house is stunning. What type of material is the light grey? Same question for the darker (pewter?) color. I have a mid century house that has stone on the front and aluminum siding on the remaining 3 sides. I have completely updated the interior and I'm ready to remove the aluminum siding. I don't want vinyl. I've thought about cedar and hardy plank, but I'm not sure yet. I think the exterior materials you selected could work. Please advise. Thanks.
Villanova Modern Home | Design: Bloomfield Architects · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Bloomfield Architects
    hace 8 años

Hi Anderson. Thanks for your interest in this project. The exterior used a combination of materials including natural ipe wood with an oiled finish, contrasted against the dark stucco (actually a Dryvit efis in a custom iron oxide color) and the grey panels which are a high quality fiber cement product from Nichiha. At the bottom edge is a grey stucco extending below grade.

Paul Bloomfield

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.