Houzz Logo Print
mattg1225

Love this basement. What would a basement like this cost (ballpark)?

Matthew Gooding
hace 8 años
RELAXED BASEMENT FAMILY ROOM · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    JAX DESIGN
    hace 8 años

Hi Matthew,

I'm glad you like the look of this basement. In round numbers, I'd say the cost would range from $35,000 - $50,000 depending on all the variables such as plumbing & electrical, drywall/insulation, windows/doors, cabinetry and flooring quality, off the shelf or custom drapery and price point of furniture selections. This is a very large space.

Good luck and thanks for the interest!

Jacquie

• PRO
    Joseph Pastore Custom Carpentry & Remodeling Inc.
    hace 8 años

Hi Matthew, I will agree with Jacquie 100%. Being that we finish alot of Basements/Lower Levels to many different expectations. I would tend to favor the $45K to $50K side. Its expensive, I understand that. But when it's done right you'll be extremely happy with the new space. Best of Luck!!!! Joe

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.