Houzz Logo Print
katie_hornshaw

Which bedding to match room?

Katie Hornshaw
hace 8 años

Just moved into a new house and I'm looking for a new bedding set (twin) that will match well. I'd like to pull some floral elements from the chandelier. Which bedding set do you like best? Do you have any other ones you've found that would work better? Thanks guys!

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Colorado Window Source & More
    hace 8 años

I agree, we really need to know if it is for an adult or a teen? Also, are you leaving the wall colors, is there any pictures of the furniture that will be in the room?

Katie Hornshaw agradeció a Colorado Window Source & More
  • auntthelma
    hace 8 años

I like #2 but my husband would hate it. If it is for the two of us, I'd lobby for #4 and settle on #3.

For a boy or man alone, #1. For a girl or woman alone, #2. For a couple, #4.

Katie Hornshaw agradeció a auntthelma
  • Maureen
    hace 8 años

The 3rd feels the most modern and easier to accessorize, as well it best suits the chandelier's style I think.

Katie Hornshaw agradeció a Maureen
  • PRO
    User
    hace 8 años

Perhaps it would help to include an image of a design we did.

Millcroft Residence Master Suite · Más información

Katie Hornshaw agradeció a User
  • Katie Hornshaw
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

It's currently for no one in particular - extra gues bedroom. The furniture in there is all we have for that room for now (moved from 1 bedroom apt to 3 bed house ). The bed I'm using is a silver metal frame similar to he desk in the picture. Not planning on changing wall colors until we have kids several years down the road - then they can pick what they want

• zzmom40
    hace 8 años
    Your flower chandelier looks like it has green and yellow on it so why not go for it and add lots of white with this fun white yellow and green bedding. White night stands white lamps white drapes...it will make your pink wall have much more of an impact and look intentional.
  • emmarene9
    hace 8 años

I think white would be best. You could get white sheets and top it with a blanket like this one I found at Macy's Click here

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 8 años

I hate pink and if I was a guy guest I really would not like it So I would choose bedding and then paint to go with it . Paint is cheap and really easy and then you can make decisions that make sense.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.