webuser_155062

Need modern outdoor furniture

Nicola Adair
hace 8 años
última modificación:hace 8 años

RAUSCH - Platform Sofa · Más información

The Plateau · Más información

The Plateau · Más información

Hi. Here's the new deck. The furniture that I'd really like is upwards of $30k (gulp). Am looking for modern, clean lines. Any ideas?? Thanks

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    FORREST designs
    hace 8 años

The Contour Bench is the perfect addition to any indoor or outdoor space.

Please have a look at our site for a closer look:

www.FORRESTdesigns.com.au

Contour Bench · [More Info[(https://www.houzz.com.au/products/contour-bench-prvw-vr~43255379)

Contour Bench · [More Info[(https://www.houzz.com.au/products/contour-bench-prvw-vr~43255451)

Contour Bench · [More Info[(https://www.houzz.com.au/products/contour-bench-prvw-vr~43255428)

'The Contour Bench' is a sleek, elegant and sculptural design perfect for any indoor or outdoor space.

The bench floats above the ground, cantilevered by a steel frame.

The minimalist design surprises and delights from multiple viewing angles.

Nicola Adair agradeció a FORREST designs
  • havingfun
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

psst... that is all you got? I will help you look, i would be afraid of those benches. it might actually cut grooves in me?

What colors do you like?

Nicola Adair agradeció a havingfun
  • havingfun
    hace 8 años

oh yeah, how much do i get to spend, and what type of items, just seating? love your patio and that fireplace is to die for, want to work off the red?

Nicola Adair agradeció a havingfun
  • Nicola Adair
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Hi, LouieT...thanks, I've just emailed them. I love some of the items on their page. Cheers!

• Nicola Adair
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Hi there havingfun. We are in Queensland, Australia. The top photo is the wickedly expensive German "Platform" sofa. I was thinking white, but actually after seeing the curved bench seat, that would be an option as well, but only for one bench, otherwise all the wood will conflict. Cheers

• Nicola Adair
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

ForrestDesigns.... OMG that wasn't what I had in mind, but now I've seen it, I'd love to find a place for it. Will have to ask Santa next year :-) Thanks for the inspiration

• havingfun
    hace 8 años

ok, will look

• mariaandrew
    hace 8 años

Take a look at Eco Outdoor at ecooutdoor.com.au. They have classics with a modern twist. We have some of their chairs at a holiday home, and love them.

• PRO
    FORREST designs
    hace 8 años

Hi Nicola,

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you like our bench!

Hopefully you are on Santa's Good List, and he will get you one next year :)

We will have more designs coming out in the new year as well.

Like our Facebook page to keep up to date:

www.facebook.com/forrestdesigns/

If you have any questions, please drop me an email:

steven@forrestdesigns.com.au

Cheers,

Steve

• havingfun
    hace 8 años

Ok, fairly traditional, but so is the price at 359 american.

Amazon.com : Keter Corfu Love Seat : Patio Loveseats : Patio, Lawn & Garden · Más información
    only comes with bottom cushion, but that is an easy fix, think i would put bottoms on backs and get new bottoms. i think it is a dark gray. They do ship to aussie too.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.