margaritaluver

Need help finding frameless cabinet company

margaritaluver
hace 8 años

I like the extra room frameless cabinets offer (13" deep wall cabinets and wider roll-outs in base cabinets), I'm looking for a company that can install a wall oven and microwave flush to cabinetry, as well as a thick shaker style door that has a 5 piece drawer front. I also prefer plywood construction. I'm finding this a tall order that no one can fill. Any suggestions?

Comentarios (6)

• edenaurora
    hace 8 años

Have you looked at Design-craft? We just had ours installed and they might meet all your requirements. I'm very happy with them.

• beachem
    hace 8 años

That's pretty standard requirements. Ultracraft, Dynasty, etc.. There are about 30 mfg of frameless in US. Search old GW posts for frameless and you'll get plenty of info.

• PRO
    MarkJames & Co
    hace 8 años

The challenge here is "install a wall oven and microwave flush to cabinetry". In part that will depend on the brand of appliance- after that you need to look at a brand with decent modifications available to do that. There are plenty-upper middle to upper end.

• margaritaluver
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thanks for the input. Design Craft is one of the companies I am considering but the designer told me today they can't do flush installation, they can send the cabinet uncut and have my contractor cut it. I don't like that idea. Crystal is another company but I just realized their wall cabinets although frameless are 12" deep like framed so I don't like that idea either. I will continue to look or have a cabinet maker do the job. I am using a wolf steam oven and microwave that look great flush set, can't be any other way, for me.

• PRO
    Robertson Kitchens
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

I am a Brookhaven and Wood-Mode dealer. You can get all plywood construction in Brookhaven; no issues. I ship Brookhaven and Wood-Mode kitchens all across the US. If you want more detailed help I would be glad to offer a hand.

margaritaluver agradeció a Robertson Kitchens
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.