rachana_jhunjhunwala

I need to buy new furniture for my living room

Need lots of sitting arrangement. Low sitting. Not very expensive. Also need some site for furniture.

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    A Budget Construction LTD
    hace 11 años
    You can go with white sectional sofa with very low Back, very sleek rest arms will make the room appear bigger. Also the TV go for LED or plasma mounting on wall so the space will be saved. If you can have pot lights LED with dimmers will make the room look totally different.
  • Rachana Jhunjhunwala
    Autor original
    hace 11 años
    Yea I am also thinking in the same way Nitin. TV is already on the wall. Please see the other picture. but no white....I love white color but too much of care....Give some more Ideas with picture.
  • bojaby
    hace 11 años
    Check Overstock.com for furniture. It has some reasonably priced attractive furniture and they deliver to your door for little or nothing!
  • User
    hace 11 años
    Would something like this appeal to you?
  • travilion
    hace 11 años

This may compliment your style.
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    hace 11 años
    Probably an arrangement of two sofas, two armchairs and two poufs set around could work. Pottery barn.com, crateandbarrel.com, westelm.com do good quality and value furniture.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.