Houzz Logo Print
danihomestaging

The homeowner loves the wall to wall tile but I differ. Any comments?

DANI Home Staging
hace 8 años
Affordable and comprehensive home staging (home assessments and minor renovations), property styling and furniture hire to make your home attractive to buyers to sell fast and at/above asking price. www.danihomestaging.co.za

Comentarios (7)

• decoenthusiaste
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

I don't see the tile as a selling feature. Maybe the floor tile can stay if you paint the grout lines a lighter color, but not the wall tile.

• everdebz
    hace 8 años

Cream and grey are both neutrals and they are keeping to themselves. The white tile however is a bad boundary line.

• 467181pbj
    hace 8 años
    looks like a motel room kitchen.
  • PRO
    Cancork Floor Inc.
    hace 8 años

I've seen this in Europe and in hot countries. It all depends on where they are and the price bracket they are in (low price = leave it; moderate price = suggest change but probably leave it; high price = change it).

• PRO
    Designed 2 Sell
    hace 7 años

I'm not wild about the tiled walls, so much work if buyers want to change the look.

• Decaf Java
    hace 7 años

I think cabinet to ceiling tile in kitchens is a great feature as long as the quality or style is good. This tile appears outdated. Too bad it's not a classic like subway tile. However, removing tile such as this is more a major reno than a minor staging item. It's possible that you may need new drywall at the most or a new skim coat after the tile demo. Consider other low hanging fruit such as new paint, etc, imo.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.