Houzz Logo Print
muffn

firefly pendant lights

muffn
hace 8 años
Hi, I purchased this pendant light from CB2, and it's on backorder. In the meantime, I realized that the specs say that the longest light is 42". Did you modify the cords and make them longer somehow to fit this room? How high is this ceiling? Thanks so much!
Graylin Woods Project · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Seaside Interiors LLC
    hace 8 años

Hi, thanks for asking about the lighting. I did have electricians come in and rewire all of the lighting. Unfortunately I don't have measurements on the height of the ceiling.

muffn agradeció a Seaside Interiors LLC
  • muffn
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

nevermind! just found the answer on the other photo that you posted. Someone asked the same question and you said that you had them completely rewired. Any chance you remember how much it cost? If it's a lot, I may cancel my order! Hate to since it's such a cool light....

• muffn
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

wow, you're fast. I posted my comment at the same time you wrote back. :-) Any idea of the cost?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.