Houzz Logo Print
calvanes

does the the firelace open so I can replace the pebbles with embers?

calvanes
hace 8 años
GV 36-inch Electric Fireplace Wall Mount Or Floorstand W/Pebble And Led Light · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Golden Vantage LLC
    hace 8 años

Dear calvanes,

Thank you for your inquiry. For safe concern, we do not recommend to insert anything inside the electric fireplace which doesn't come with the package.

I hope this helps. If you have any further concerns, please
    feel free to contact us. Our Business hours are M - F, 9AM to 5PM PST. If your
    message is left after business hours, we will respond to you on
    the next business day. Thank you for your patient.

Best Regards,

GV Customer Support

• PRO
    Freespace Design LLC
    hace 8 años

Hi, I just bought this fire. I love it but is it supposed to have a rattle type sound when only the flames are on? it's really quite annoying. I bought for the effect of the flame but the noise is quite loud and totally ruins the effect. I suspect if it's a defect it's likely not going to last that long. Please advise.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.