Houzz Logo Print
rc1990

Shower set layout

rc1990
hace 8 años
I am working on my layout. Pleas tell me if I am viewing this layout correctly: The bar/showerhead are off center on the wall, obviously much more toward the corner shown yet the person showering stands more toward the ceter of the stall and the water comes from the person's right side. Or would they face the corner thus squaring off into the incoming water spray? I assum there is a reason the bar set is off center. I'm tring to teach myself that remodelers do what they must as they work thru the bazillion design choices in my remodel. I'm acting as my own designer and GC. Runnng subs. Thanks.
False Creek Transformation · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Space Harmony
    hace 8 años

Hello, this shower has a rain shower in the centre of the shower base (you can see some of it in the pictures). The hand shower is on the side and is just for rinsing and is off centre and next to the shower controls not showing on this image.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.