Houzz Logo Print
jenndionne

TV/ fire place stand... What color

jenndionne
hace 8 años
We recently painted our basement , once it is done it's going to be a entertaining/ relaxing environment. This is the Colors we chose to paint and here is a picture of the sectional we have ordered ... Eventually the 65" TV will be a on a stand and I want a TV/fireplace stand combo... What color should the TV/ fireplace stand be white , black Or go with a traditional wood color?( the drum painting will also be incorporated, to the theme of the room)

Comentarios (3)

• susan2494
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

You are going to need a pretty long TV stand about 80-85" and they can get rather pricey. I would say that any color will work. Most TV's are black so I like black, they tend to look like one piece. Buy whatever fits the budget. I do not think you are going to find a FP unit that big.

• PRO
    HMH Development Inc
    hace 8 años
    You will need roughly a 6' long console for your tv. I suggest wood in a red hue. Cherry would be beautiful with the grey and black you have going on.
  • PRO
    By Design
    hace 8 años

A mirrored piece would be pretty or painted in Black Magic

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.