Houzz Logo Print
claudia_hertzog

How should I layout this room?

Claudia Hertzog
hace 8 años

Im not sure how to lay out furniture - we have an L-shaped couch and a few end tables, plus some chairs that don't need to go in there. The fireplace is off center, our TV is large (its actually a projector screen) and I would prefer to not put it above fireplace. Im considering replacing the sliding doors with the beautiful tall steel/glass doors that are popular now (and maybe even adding another one).

Comentarios (7)

• acm
    hace 8 años

Looks like there's a nice niche in the built-ins to the left of the fireplace where I'd put the TV. Then couch facing that wall, coffee table in front, a couple of arm chairs where they can converse with couch or watch TV/fire. More than that will depend on exact dimensions and what other furniture you have...

Claudia Hertzog agradeció a acm
  • PRO
    Neiman NY
    hace 8 años
    I would have the back of the couch facing the kitchen and the TV on the wall to the right of the glass door.
    side chairs with the back to the other glass door.
    Claudia Hertzog agradeció a Neiman NY
  • susan2494
    hace 8 años

I have no idea how big the sectional is or the room, so this is just a guess.

Claudia Hertzog agradeció a susan2494
  • Claudia Hertzog
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

I like that layout above makes sense. The TV is a projector, so it can be any size really, but we have had it 100" in the past. The room 19x12. With this layout, I could keep the TV on that large wall. The only downside is it doesn't use the chairs, but I don't want to overcrowd the room.

• susan2494
    hace 8 años

Adjusted the room to 19x12. Chairs will really crowd it, in fact not sure where you would even put them.

• PRO
    Bayberry Cottage
    hace 8 años

These are some of our design projects that might just aid you in your process.

Azalea Cottage - Living Room · Más información

Equine Manor · Más información

Equine Manor · Más información

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.