Houzz Logo Print
lingol

I'm thinking about purchasing large white roller shades from HD.

Linda
hace 8 años
My goal is to have them stark white, uv protected, waterproof, fadeproof and modern. I want my waterview, but I want to protect my furnishings more. Is there a huge difference between 3% and 5% when it comes to white shades??? I also am scared they won't be white enough. Any info. about the shade in the photo?
Thanks. Lin
Hunter Douglas Roller Shades · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Blinds and Shutters by Fresh Twist
    hace 8 años

Hi. The shade in the photo is a Hunter Douglas Screen Shade called Berkley in a 1% transparency. The color is Porch Swing. Sometimes the difference between a 3% and a 5% is slight due to the texture of fabric, color, etc...but you really need to see samples in your window to be sure what color and transparency works best for your space.

• Linda
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thanks so much for your response. Lin

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.