Houzz Logo Print
jenny_brennan69

laundry room problem solved

Jenny Brennan
hace 8 años
hated the bifold doors in the laundry room, so I purchased a large window blind from ikea and had the the hubby trim it and hang. love the results

Comentarios (6)

• shirlpp
    hace 8 años

Hmmmmm..........

• sootsprite
    hace 8 años
    Clever solution! Thanks for sharing it.
  • lefty47
    hace 8 años

HI -- Yes clever . You can also get some matching storage baskets from Ikea for the shelves to organize and store and hide the stuff .

• PRO
    The Organized Soprano
    hace 8 años

I think it's clever too! But the disorganization behind it would drive me batty every time I opened it. But hey, if it works for you and your family, it's all good ;-)

• denisedaze
    hace 8 años

Our son had the same problem and we picked up some white small shaker kitchen cabinets and it is better organized and closed off so now he can fold his clothes on top of his dryer.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.