Houzz Logo Print
greentea8

TEC Power Grout Mist

Ann
hace 8 años
Hi, what shade of med. grey is Mist? Blue or green undertones?
I found Sterling too beigey and Silverado a tad too light.

Thanks!
Belleville Contemporary Remodel · Más información

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    McCullough's Flooring
    hace 8 años

I would say the mist is a true clear grey tone. It doesn't have the "greenish" cast like the Standard Gray. I would say it is on the cooler side of the spectrum, but not leaning to blue either. It's the one I go to most when I need a clean grey tone. I hope that helps. Happy Houzzing!! We are always here to answer any questions.

• Ann
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thanks so much! We're also going with TEC Dove Grey in another area (with white subway tiles), do you have experience with that color?

• PRO
    McCullough's Flooring
    hace 8 años

To me the Dove is the lighter version of the Mist. Also a clear grey, but I tend to like the contrast of the Mist with white vs. the Dove. The Dove can sometimes look like a "dirty", vs. it giving a crisp contrast. Where as the Mist looks like an obvious contrast. Just an opinion :)

• Ann
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Oh, thanks for the feedback. We already bought Dove Grey (can't return it), so hopefully it will look good. As long as there is no visible green undertone, I'll be happy!

• PRO
    McCullough's Flooring
    hace 8 años

No worries!! You should be happy with the Dove. I do not see any green in it. Good luck with your project and enjoy your weekend.

• Ann
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thanks again!

• PRO
    McCullough's Flooring
    hace 8 años

Oh that looks awesome!! And it was my pleasure to help!! Enjoy your new space :)

• Anthony Merendino
    hace 7 años

Ann - what tile is that on the floor

• Ann
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Hi Anthony - it's a 2x2" white ceramic tile.

• Laura Boggs
    hace 7 años

Is the Dove gray a cool gray or warm gray. I am putting in a warm gray quartz countertop called coursed pepper and looking for a grout.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.