olliejowl

laundry room

hace 8 años
i want to tile my laundry room. we enter thru garage so it is a high traffic area. Also we always move furniture thru that area. I need a thick tile so it doesn't crack easily Can you give me any suggestions on tile ?

Comentarios (2)

• hace 8 años
    Just about any neutral tile would work. Get a good installer. That's as important as the quality of the tile.
  • PRO
    hace 8 años

A porcelain tile is stronger than a ceramic tile - even if it isn't thicker. The sub-floor is as important as the tile - ask your installer what they might suggest for the subfloor to prevent cracking -- there are some concrete and/or plastic products which supposedly improve durability of the concrete. Another consideration is the transition to the adjacent rooms in your house -- if possible, you want to minimize the transition, so that you can drag things more easily from room to room

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.