Houzz Logo Print
carol_singletary

Slip covered couch shopping suggestions

Carol Singletary
hace 8 años
I am in the market for a new couch for our casual sunroom. This is the couch we sit on with the dogs, so I want one with washable covers. However, I fear anything I get will end up looking like these photos I just randomly grabbed from a Google image search.

Does anyone have a suggestion for an online source for comfy, yet tidy, couches with washable covers? I need online because I live in the boonies, with not many real shopping options.

Comentarios (8)

• Carol Singletary
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Good idea. I actually have done that with a chair to protect the seat when we don't have company. Maybe I should just get a nice couch that I like, and then cover it for daily dog use!
  • Judy Mishkin
    hace 8 años

i have really good slipcovers that i wash 2x a year... they are a bear to take off and put on, if i wanted to wash even just the seat cushions more often i'd go crazy.

• PRO
    Jane Painter Upholstery & Sewing for the Home
    hace 8 años

I can make for you beautiful upholstery looking slipcovers on existing couch and you dont have to buy new furniture.

• studio10001
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Rowe manufactures several models,including the PB private label slipcover sofas. PB is a reliable online source, but you may find a Rowe authorized dealer near you that will offer competitive pricing/ delivery.

• Carol Singletary
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Thanks, Jane, but I do. What I have now is a futon couch that we are "storing" until my son moves out of his dorm and takes it with him.
  • Carol Singletary
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Just checked out Rowe, but they do not appear to sell online, and there is no store nearby. I have looked at PB and IKEA online. Just hoping for more options?
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.