Thanks,
Pedro
The Metropolitan Conference/Dining Table · Más información

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Lumbering Behemoth Construction & Design
    hace 8 años

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for your inquiry. I could certainly make modifications to the base so that it would support a top of those dimensions.

Jim

• info3772
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    Great! What would it cost ?
  • PRO
    hace 8 años

I'll need to put together numbers based on the adjustments. Are we talking about the base alone? Where are you located, and what type of space is the table for?

• info3772
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    It would be for the base only. We are building the top. This is for a conference room table. My client is in Philadelphia
  • PRO
    hace 8 años

Sounds great. I've got a redesign in mind that would not only allow for the increased size, but would also make the base a 3-piece modular unit that would be much easier to ship an install. Is there an email address that I can send info to you directly? Or you can email me at lumberingbehemoth@gmail.com Thanks!

• info3772
    Autor original
    hace 8 años
    That sounds cool. My email is info@edgeandiron.com
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.