usglassfence

Glass Pool Fence - East Hampton

US Glass Fence LLC
hace 8 años

We just finished a frameless glass pool fence in East Hampton NY. Looks Stunning!

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Harrison Leigh LLC
    hace 8 años

This is an idea I have never seen. We are based in E Hampton - glad to have the resource!

US Glass Fence LLC agradeció a Harrison Leigh LLC
  • Architectural Notice
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

I have never seen this before either but definitely like the look of it. Definitely a lot more attractive and less noticeable than other types of pool fencing.

US Glass Fence LLC agradeció a Architectural Notice
  • teamaltese
    hace 8 años
    The only thing I would change is to provide a patterned glass, easier to see, less likely someone will run into it.
  • bargainhunter
    hace 8 años
    Finally! A product that is everywhere in oz but new in U.S. I'm amazed hehe!
    US Glass Fence LLC agradeció a bargainhunter
  • ocotillaks
    hace 8 años

I'd be worried about it breaking in hail storm/tornado/hurricane.

• Jessica Kerry Mack
    hace 8 años

Is the glass the sort that will prevent bird collisions? I know when I had a pool it was a big attraction to many birds including a kingfisher that would sit on my diving board and dive into the pool over and over again. http://www.ornilux.com/bird-glass.html

• Judy Mishkin
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

i'd like to know what problem its meant to solve... make things warmer? why not just fence around the outer perimeter of the lawn with whatever kind of fence? looks like something from Under the Dome....and who on earth is meant to polish it 2x a day?

• PRO
    US Glass Fence LLC
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thanks for your comments. The fence is made out of 1/2" tempered glass which is immensely strong. You could drive a golf ball into it or hit it with a hammer and it won't break.

We coat the fence with a nano coating called 'Diamond Seal'. This effectively makes the surface so smooth that it repels water and dirt keeping it clean with almost zero maintenance.

Glass is a great option if you want to have clear visibility both into and out of the pool area. It is code compliant and very safe.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.