Houzz Logo Print
ljw511

Kitchen Island

ljw511
hace 8 años
I love this kitchen island! Please share any information you might still have on it, like the cabinet brand, type of wood, and stain used. Also, what is the white cabinet paint color? Everything goes together perfectly.
573 Patterson Grove SW · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    STUDIO RU
    hace 8 años

Hello!

Thank you for your appreciation of this design and your inquiry. I custom designed this kitchen/ kitchen island and it was built on site by skilled carpenters out of rift sawn oak. It has a concave skirt with a small beaded detail on top and bottom to accentuate the quartz surface. The stain colour is a custom colour I created and might be on file with Bellare Industrial Coatings here in Calgary (ST25869 with 20 degree sheen). I would suggest, in all cases, you have your painter provide a custom, hand stained sample before deciding on your stain colour because this would change according to the natural colour of the wood it is applied to. The white cabinets are painted in the infamous Benjamin Moore Cloud White CC-40, and for many reasons, is a favorite among designers.

If I can provide any more assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

All the best,

Carley Villett

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.