Any info on the front door?

thedavemartens
hace 8 años
brand, style, where to buy?
Venice - Front Door · Más información

Comentarios (12)

• tarcsanyijudit
    hace 8 años

Hi! What's the code (RAL) of this colour?

• PRO
    Ting & Company
    hace 8 años

Hi - it's Fine Paints of Europe Hollandlac Brilliant Paint in BS0012 Pacific Blue.

• tarcsanyijudit
    hace 8 años

Thanks a lot!

• Kay
    hace 6 años

How difficult is this to apply? I would like to do it on my front door but I'm a little nervous

• Kay
    hace 6 años

How difficult is this to apply? I would like to do it on my front door but I'm a little nervous

• tcinteriors
    hace 6 años

Kay - I had it done by my painter but it was not difficult at all. Just be careful where the grooves are and do it with a lighter hand. Good luck!

• Kay
    hace 6 años

Okay great! Did he paint it while it was hanging up?

• tcinteriors
    hace 6 años

No - it was put on sawhorses and painted in a dust free area. Didn't want any dust to detract from the finish.

• Kay
    hace 6 años

Thank you! Last question...where you able to hang it by the end of the day? Not sure what to do without a front door!

• PRO
    Ting & Company
    hace 6 años

It was replacing an old door, so we just had the old door in the space. Please note since the Fine Paints of Europe Hollandlac Brilliant Paint is an oil - based paint, it required a long drying time. The oil based paints don't show the brush strokes and provided the super-glossy finish I wanted.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.