Houzz Logo Print
gisela_mamposo

Help me choose the right color

Gisela Mamposo
hace 8 años
Hi all

I need help choosing a color to paint an accent wall in my room. Not sure which wall or what paint color would look best with my espresso furniture and brown/orange decor. I apologize for the picture quality, I know it's not the best. The floor looks darker in the pic, it's more of a light brown or tan. Thanks for the advice in advance!

Gisela

Comentarios (9)

• Elle
    hace 8 años

You could consider painting the headboard wall in the orange color of the bedding.

• leelee
    hace 8 años

Please, no accent wall. Try centering the bed on the wall even if it means having the lamp be partially over the window. Move the shelf and statue -- right now it is directly over the lamp -- not a good place for it. Beside the lamp like in this picture.

• leelee
    hace 8 años

The one thing most rooms don't need is an accent wall.

• PRO
    In Its Place
    hace 8 años

The Buddha statue on the little shelf (and the print) caught my eye - perhaps paint the wall behind the bed a gold color to draw out/highlight the Buddhas and the gold color (at least that's what it looks like in the photo) in the embroidery in the pillows?

(Also, just curious if the Buddha print would fit on the wall centered above the headboard?)

• PRO
    In Its Place
    hace 8 años

Or perhaps paint all the walls a slightly darker creamy beige color, but leave the upper molding and ceiling the same color.

• susan2494
    hace 8 años

Grand Canyon BM

Toasted chestnut.

• User
    hace 8 años

I would paint the whole room SW Kilim beige or SW Nomadic desert. Those two colors will go well with the Zen-like feel.

• susan2494
    hace 8 años

Tropical turquoise

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.