onabudget

Paint Color for Kitchen Cabinets

onabudget
hace 8 años
Please give me the name of a pretty soft white (warm tone) for my kitchen cabinets and crown molding. Also, what is the best finish....eggshell,satin, semi-gloss? Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!

Comentarios (6)

• lakehouse2014
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Benjamin Moore's Decorators White in Satin finish. Love it. It reads white rather than cream, but if you place a sample against a stark "refrigerator white", you will see the difference.

• Judy Mishkin
    hace 8 años

ours are BM sea pearl. door and ceiling trim (picture rail, its an old house) is white dove.

• PRO
    Jeannine Williams Design
    hace 8 años

I love to use Benjamin Moore White Dove or Ralph Lauren Urban Loft Grand. Both are beautiful clean soft whites that work beautifully with other whites in the room

Park Avenue Penthouse · Más información

• PRO
    Edmond Kitchen & Bath LLC
    hace 8 años

Also check out Sherwin Williams - Dover White. We sprayed a LOT of cabinets with that - very popular. Are you going to do the painting or are you hiring it out?

• kristine holland
    hace 8 años

I love BM Cloud White

• catden
    hace 8 años

Love SW Divine White. Went with that on cabinets and used a couple of shades darker on walls in open concept adjoining room. Beautiful combinations.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.