Houzz Logo Print
jill21h

Gray/green spa-like paint color?

Jill
hace 8 años

Trying to decide on a color for our finished basement. Can be darker, but sliding glass doors and window on a north/east facing wall. We're thinking something with a light green undertone, spa-like, gray/green. I was thinking BM Gray Wisp but that might actually come out blue. We have glidden white lagoon in one room and are kind of looking for the green version of that. Any ideas?

Comentarios (6)

• tfitz1006
    hace 8 años

Grey mirage

• hayleydaniels
    hace 8 años

Get paint samples and see how they look in your room. The light in the room determines how the color looks.

• Jill
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thanks, all! Yes, we will definitely put samples on the wall but I needed to narrow it down to a reasonable amount of choices. :) These look like good options. Thanks for the help!

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 8 años

I love seaglass from BM in bathrooms

• hayleydaniels
    hace 8 años

Go to a paint web site and use their room painter program where you apply color to either your own picture or their pictures. It's very helpful in giving you an idea of how colors look in a room.

Behr's room painter program allows you to apply up to 6 colors and compare them. I'm not sure about Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore's.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.