Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19353243

Small bathroom redo

User
hace 8 años

I have a very small bathroom and I am updating the finishes. The base cabinet is a dark cherry and we're sticking with that, but the brass shower surround on the glass doors is going to be painted (at least, I'm going to try!) and we're replacing the counter/sink/floor. Here's the question: I'm going to go with a very light granite counter (basically white with flecks of gray and black) and a 12X12 tile floor (not yet picked out). I don't want it busy or cluttered. Should I go with the 4" granite up the wall behind the sink, or choose a muted glass tile of some sort? And would glass tile, granite counter and a ceramic tile floor all be too much? Shower doors are frosted, so you can't see into the shower.

Comentarios (2)

• Brandi Nash Hicks
    hace 8 años
    I wouldn't use the the granite up the back, I also would use a regular set of curtains over your shower doors hung high to look custom, lay your floor on the diagonal to make the room look larger, best advice comes from photos, try posting some pics
    User agradeció a Brandi Nash Hicks
  • PRO
    Stone Source
    hace 8 años

One of our designs is very similar to what you are looking at. The design is primarily white with the cherry cabinetry. They used marble, but light granite would also look nice.

Because you are working with a small space, we would recommend using a backsplash that would be very similar in tone to your granite and floortile, or extending the granite up as the backplash. That way, your design will remain cohesive.

The following images are similar to the design you described.

Carrara Marble Bathroom · Más información

Carrara Marble Bathroom · Más información

Here is an image of the backsplash and counters being the same material. It offers a beautiful look with a lot of flow.

Calacatta Marble · Más información

Best of luck with your decision!

User agradeció a Stone Source
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.