Houzz Logo Print
susie_findlay

Why is this called a teak chair when it's actually made out of pine?

Susie Findlay
hace 8 años
Glodea Chx36P1Ton Chairx36, Teak Oil, Natural · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    GloDea, Products of Unique Designs
    hace 8 años

Hello Susie,

Thanks for your inquiry, that is a good question. And I don't have an answer for you.

For some reason someone that reviews listings on Houzz changed the name from our product. The original name was "Chair X36, Natural oil Finish". I have contacted their support team to change it (because I they don't let me edit myself once the product is live) but so far no one replied to me.

I think the confusion was made because the natural oil we use to protect the chair against humidity and outdoor weather is actually Teak Oil. That's the only explanation I can imagine.

And you are right the chairs are made of Eco Friendly Premium Southern Yellow Pine; it has nothing to do with Teak. If this chair was made in Teak it would cost $600.00. We do have one made in White Oak if this interests you.

Let me know!

Best regards,

Patrick

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.