Houzz Logo Print
gregorygd

countertop color

hace 8 años
Redoing my kitchen with painted cabinets
( General Finishes milk paint-buttermilk yellow )
Would like to use Corian countertops in
'Jasmine'. which has green tinge and light in color. Dark colors do not appeal to me.
Am I way off track here?

Comentarios (12)

• hace 8 años

Soapstone or honed black granite would look great with the yellow and your hardware.

• hace 8 años

• PRO
    hace 8 años
    Dark grays. Definitely!
  • hace 8 años
    The material and color of the backsplash will be critical so consider both that and the countertop at the same time. You might want to check out Eco stone counter and a glass tile that matches the cabinets and looks good next to the countertop. I like everyone's suggestions of dark gray counters but you could also do a light gray, available in almost every countertop material. Modwalls has a wide range of glass tile.
  • hace 8 años
    Just some inspiration, I quite like the Corian silver birch, not keen on the jasmine, lovely kitchen
  • hace 8 años
    Silver birch first two pics, last one corian rain cloud, which is nice also
  • hace 8 años
    Off the subject but I love your choice of hardware.
  • hace 8 años
    I agree the Corian "Jasmine" is not the right choice. I like the "Rain Cloud" very much if you decide to go with Corian. I also like the idea of Soapstone. Beautiful cabinets!
  • hace 8 años
    Pretty kitchen, is stone out of the budget? I could see carerra, a white granite, absolute honed granite, butcher block, grey or white Quartz, all of these will look amazing!
  • hace 8 años
    Soapstone too!!
  • PRO
    hace 8 años

Here is what the OP wants

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.