Houzz Logo Print
gailchug

How do you make a "Teak Chair" out of yellow pine?

gailchug
hace 8 años
Glodea Chx36P1Ton Chairx36, Teak Oil, Natural · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    GloDea, Products of Unique Designs
    hace 8 años

Hello Gailchug,

Thank you for your inquiry.

To be honest with you I have no idea why the title of this product is "Teak Chair" on the original product feed it is listed as "Chair X36, Natural Oil finish". I will send an email to Houzz seller support to figure out what is going on.

So, to reply to your question. You cannot make a Teak Chair out of Yellow Pine, unless you have some kind of super power. Probably what made the confusion is that the natural oil finish we use on that version of the chairs is actually made out of Teak Oil. This teak oil finish we apply on the Yellow Pine chair protects it agains humidity and weather exposure keeping it 100% eco friendly, since the teak oil is a natural green finish.

I hope this clarifies this subject for you.

Best regards,

GloDea Team

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.