Can I use your image in my blog page?Thanks

Koray illeez
hace 8 años
Ridgewood Residence · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    Solace Home Design
    hace 8 años

Hello, I am planning to write an article about Cambria Berkeley and would like to mention your company by giving a link back. Can you give little more details for my curious readers? If you share the cabinet color, perimeter backsplash, wall color and flooring info you will make my day :)

Sincerely,

Debra

• PRO
    Tricia Thompson Interior Design
    hace 8 años

Debra, the cabinets are custom made by Selby Cabinet Shoppe and the paint was custom mixed for this client. I created the backsplash using 3x6 Torreon Tumbled Travertine, Bedrosians Elume 5/8X5/8 Maple Rum Elume Glass & Blended Mosaic and Torreon Pencil Liners. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'm happy to help.

• PRO
    Solace Home Design
    hace 8 años

Hello Tricia, Thank you for sharing the details. The last thing I would like to ask you the flooring stain and wall paint color. I am almost done with the article and I can not wait to send the link .

Sincerely,

Debra

• PRO
    hace 8 años

The flooring is Heart Pine with an Antique Pecan stain. The wall color is Kelly Moore Yang Mist.

• PRO
    Solace Home Design
    hace 8 años

Hello Tricia,

Finally I am done with my new article, Please check the link below and please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any inserts, changes. Thank you for your collaboration

Sincerely,

Debra

http://www.solacehomedesign.com/lemon-poppy-seed-bread-cambria-berkeley-countertop/

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Thank you. The article is very good!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.