Houzz Logo Print
anntheresek

Slab/counter top only

anntheresek
hace 8 años
Can we order just the counter top for a bathroom? 7'6'' long?
Marlin Bathroom Vanity, Right-Sided · Más información

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    The Rusted Nail
    hace 8 años

Of course. How deep will the top need to be? I will have to talk to Houzz and figure out the best way to handle a custom order like this through the site and get back to you with the details.

If you have any more questions or requests please do not hesitate to ask.

Jeff

• anntheresek
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

It would have to be at least 2-3 inches thick. Thank you for the speedy reply.

• PRO
    The Rusted Nail
    hace 8 años

I attached a drawing of the counter top with the dimensions we can build this at with reclaimed lumber. Take a look and let me know if any of these need to be updated or if the look good. To build at this size it will cost $525. This price does not include shipping, which we have deals set up with the freight companies and get the best possible rates.

• anntheresek
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

I know it is reclaimed wood, but what kind? Thanks!

• anntheresek
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Also, could it be 3 inches thick?

• PRO
    The Rusted Nail
    hace 8 años

The wood is Southern Pine that is sealed with danish oil and multiple coats of a water based polyurethane. The lumber we have in stock from our barns is primarily 2" thick. That being said we can only do a 2" thick solid wood top, but can build it differently to give the appearance of a 3" thick top, but would not be a solid 3".

• anntheresek
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Does the top look like the vanity or could you send me a picture of the top?

• PRO
    The Rusted Nail
    hace 8 años

This is a photo of a cabinet project i did not too long ago with a 2" thick top with the same type of wood that i would use for your counter top.

• anntheresek
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

Thanks for the photos. Helpful! We will be using this for a bathroom counter top with sinks on top. How will Southern Pine withstand the water? Any thoughts?

• PRO
    The Rusted Nail
    hace 8 años

I have built numerous bathroom vanities with the same wooden tops over the last few years and have had no problems or complaints. I recently met with a previous customer that i had built a vanity for a few years back and the vanity, and pine top looked as good as the day i delivered it.

• PRO
    The Rusted Nail
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

So i heard back from Houzz and they do not support custom orders. So if you are interested in going further with this please email me: A Houzz representative will be in touch shortly to pass on this information, thanks!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.