Houzz Logo Print
emmelinewe

If you could "steal" one item from this kitchen...

Emmeline Westin
hace 8 años

What would it be? Perhaps you'd want the pendant lighting, the exposed brick, the Crittall windows, or the cat?

Let us know below!

The Balham Kitchen by deVOL · Más información

Comentarios (73)

• flintstock
    hace 8 años

I would choose the bookcase for my cookery books.

• Cheryl Hunt
    hace 8 años

The kitchen units

• Emma Finlay
    hace 8 años

Roof roof roof! Preferably with the matching windows, but I don't think I could fit it all in my car for a speedy getaway, and of course I'd have to find a way to take it down first, and find a really big swag sack ...

• PRO
    Stanza Design
    hace 8 años

The cat, the space and the windows.

• Sonia Stickley
    hace 8 años

The light!

• deborah_armstrong329
    hace 8 años

Love the colour of the units but it only works because of the amazing light streaming in - I'd steal that!

• Richard Leaman
    hace 8 años
    I would steal the roof, the light and the space but definitely not the cat...sorry Tigger...I just do not get on with cats and they hate me from first glance! When I was three years old we had a cat called Blackie. It was the most fierce cat in the street and would always attack my father if he walked up the garden path and caught him lurking in a bush or our lilac tree. He got badly injured in his last fight but was so wild the vet could not get near him to treat him and so he went to cat heaven still very mad! Hence...no cats!
  • PRO
    Pat Oliver Interior Design
    hace 8 años

The great amount of light from the windows. I do wonder how it feels at night.

• Kittihawke
    hace 8 años
    The roof lights
  • k11agl
    hace 8 años
    The space. Am I too greedy saying so??
  • Woody571 Whitehurst
    hace 8 años
    A gorgeous kitchen and a space to be aspired to. If I could steal only one thing it would have to be the over all quality of daylight. The style and products are far too covetable to choose just one.
  • dragonflyblue57
    hace 8 años

It's so difficult to decide, I just love the light airy feeling. If I had to choose it would be the windows, the book case and of course the cat!!

• PRO
    Floor Monster
    hace 8 años

The windows and skylight are great - the natural light in this room is stunning, I love the lights above the island - so I'd steal them!

• keen bean
    hace 8 años

nope - it's not for me. if I HAD to pick something it would probably be the light and space and I guess they are available most places :) Can't see the contents of the bookcase but possibly something stealable there. (Unless of course they are recipe books - ugh! can't bear the necessary things)

• PRO
    Joanna of Bath
    hace 8 años

I love it! The colour is so practical but a real statement. Can I have the island and the cat :-)

• Jackie Hales
    hace 8 años
    Windows, I love them.
  • lasthouseihope
    hace 8 años
    The coffee pots on the top shelf...you can keep the rest
  • Iona
    hace 8 años

Crittall windows and the huge skylight - love the light, lots of light!

• catherinequinton
    hace 8 años

The windows and ceiling!!!

• pavinia
    hace 8 años

It would have to be the windows for me. I am crittall obsessed!

• noisettes
    hace 8 años

The windows are stunning ! Another one to bookmark !

• liamjb1
    hace 8 años
    Última modificación: hace 8 años

Hmm not sure... But if I could steal it, would it be stealing?

Maybe the brass faucet

• Jan Johnson
    hace 8 años

The large wooden table please

• honeypoppet
    hace 8 años

Ooooh...the brick...sooooo nice!!!

• pip356
    hace 8 años

Can I have the island ? My jack Russell's would like the cat .

• User
    hace 8 años
    It's a great looking kitchen that looks informal, stylish, functional and friendly. Love the windows and skylight but would have opted for white rather than black framing.
  • PRO
    Patricia Tyrrell Living Landscapes
    hace 8 años

So beautiful but if I could steal one thing it would be the corner with the stools; somewhere for friends and visitors to park themselves and chat while you're cooking.

• lucyl12345
    hace 8 años
    I'd steel the cupboards I love the colour or the lights as they modernise the room
  • pointers
    hace 8 años

Cat

• Jenna Hinton
    hace 8 años
    I do love the hanging lights and the Windows. Xxx
  • User
    hace 8 años

That gorgeous kitchen bookcase

• jojost42
    hace 8 años

emmeline...I know it would definitely be the cat...then the worktop - is that marble? and then I would steel the exposed brick wall - this kitchen looks so amazingly NATURAL....perfect :-)

• Catherine Hounslow
    hace 8 años

The island

• emmienorfolk
    hace 8 años

The windows up and over!

• PRO
    Peden & Pringle Ltd
    hace 8 años
    What an amazing space. The windows are just fantastic!
  • littleacre2014
    hace 8 años

On the basis that the colour scheme was chosen based on the cat, I would steal the cat…. mine is a tortoiseshell… imagine the crazy colours. I would also nab the pendants, but not the stools, looks like someone has made off with a few already, or is it really a kitchen just for two?

• ianthy
    hace 8 años

The brass taps.. and if I was given a 2nd option the pendant lights too.

• Ali Banyard
    hace 8 años
    The natural light!
  • lindalovie55
    hace 8 años

I already stole the chef.sorry got to be quicker next time.

• lindalovie55
    hace 8 años

covered in flipping cat hairs he is!!

• PRO
    R. Vincoletto Fine Arts
    hace 8 años

the ceiling!

• simonne15
    hace 6 años

The size of room!

• Claudia C
    hace 6 años
    The
  • Claudia C
    hace 6 años
    The CAT. lol
  • jenniimatthews
    hace 6 años
    Love the extractor system...so hard to find something
    different....where was this made ?.......
  • Claudia C
    hace 6 años
    Everything!!! fab ideas for my own project totally gorgeous...
  • rona7770
    hace 4 años

Cristal windows - absolutely love them!

• minipie
    hace 4 años

The lantern roof joining up with the Crittall windows - so much light and height. Couldn’t have it in my house though as we are S facing and would bake.

The cat is also gorgeous!

The cabinets, though beautifully made, you can keep. I prefer drawers. I’d ditch the old style tap for a more practical level mixer. And brick as a splashback would be hard to keep clean. It does all look gorgeous but not the most practical.

• Andrew Van Day
    hace 3 años

Everything (including the cat) except the bricks. I just HATE bricks exposed indoors. (Sorry if that offends) The rest is gorgeous.

• Vonn
    hace 3 años

I actually love exposed brickwork. It’s soo a matter of choice and taste isn’t it. It is my default setting.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.