Houzz Logo Print
aznkim

Help! Want to hide recycling bin for better decor.

Kimberly
hace 8 años
I really want to make use of my small entryway into my condo, but have the problem of thinking of a useful way to hide my recycling bin and improving the decor.

There is no other space for the recycling bin anywhere else!

Please help me (on a small budget) !

Comentarios (2)

• qam999
    hace 8 años

How about a wicker hamper? Try the import stores, thrift shops etc. And maybe also incorporate cubbies or shelves to organize and conceal the shoes.

• PRO
    The Organized Soprano
    hace 8 años

When I had a cat, I built a small doored cabinet that I purchased from Ikea (STUVA) and I stuck the litter box inside so I didn't have to look at it AND I could store things on the top, like a lamp, my mail, keys, some remotes, etc. Since your recycling is in the entryway, you should make your recycling solution do double duty, so you can use this space as your drop zone as well. This way, you simply have to open the door to move recycling items in and out. I think this only cost me $60 or something!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.